Civil Procedure: Examples & Explanations by Joseph W. GlannonThe latest edition upholds the standard of quality that Glannon originally set:
- engages student interest as it teaches, making learning as painless as possible
- covers all aspects of the first-year course, including the difficult areas of res judicata, collateral estoppel, and personal and subject matter jurisdiction
- presents accessible introductions and interesting examples
- makes excellent use of the popular Examples and Explanations format, which is highly effective in learning and applying the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- gives examples that progress gradually from simple to challenging and build student confidence
- uses abundant visual aids, such as diagrams, charts, and documents
New and revised material includes:
- extensive changes to the chapters in Diversity, Federal Arising-Under Jurisdiction, and Supplemental Jurisdiction in light of recent Supreme Court cases, such as Grable & Sons Metal Products, Inc. v. Darue Engineering & Manufacturing and Exxon-Mobil Corporation v. Allapattah Services, Inc.
- a new chapter on Federal Rule 15 (Amendments to Pleadings), including amendments as of right, the relation back of amendments, and the confusing provision for amendments adding claims against new parties
- citations reflecting the most current law throughout the book, which has been entirely updated
Civil Procedure Overview: What is Personal Jurisdiction?
Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook Series) and millions of other books are available for Amazon Kindle. Basic Tort Law: Cases, Statutes, and Problems (Aspen Casebook) Start reading Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook Series) on your Kindle in under.
Joseph W. Glannon
ISBN 13: 9781454822677
Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems , 5E covers all topics in the first-year canon of civil procedure, and some topics in advanced litigation classes e. The casebook is organized with the reality and complexities of civil litigation in mind, and follows the litigation sequence, from pleading through preclusion. Ultimately, this casebook demands that students read carefully and at a detailed level, analyze critically, and apply the law from the perspective of the theories underlying the various doctrines.
one direction save you tonight live
Civil Procedure: Cases and Problems (Aspen Casebook)
The lowest-priced item in unused and unworn condition with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging such as the original box or bag or tags or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects or irregularities. See details for description of any imperfections. Skip to main content.