English Short Stories For Intermediate Learners: 8 Unconventional Short Stories to Grow Your Vocabulary and Learn English the Fun Way! by Olly RichardsImprove your English, learn more vocabulary, and have fun with these eight exciting English short stories!
In this book you will find:
- Short stories in different genres: science fiction, crime, history and thrillers. You will have fun reading, learn a lot of new words, and understand English better!
- Short chapters, so you can finish each story easily and not get frustrated!
- Carefully chosen vocabulary that is not too hard for you. Most books have too many difficult words, but this book is perfect for intermediate level! You do not have to use the dictionary all the time - instead, you can keep reading and enjoy the stories.
- Grammar at the right level for intermediate level learners, so you can learn new grammar without feeling frustrated.
- Real, spoken English in each story, so you can learn English that native speakers really use.
- Helpful exercises at the end of each chapter to help you understand the stories.
- A six-step plan for reading the stories and improving your reading in English.
English Short Stories for Intermediate Learners has been written especially for students at intermediate level; B1-B2 on the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
The eight exciting stories are designed to make reading fun, and to help you say: I understand everything Im reading!
If you find reading English hard, these stories are perfect! You will be able to enjoy reading English, learn more vocabulary in a natural way, and native speakers!
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up and grab your copy now!
5 Short Stories That Make Well-known Authors Accessible to Intermediate ESL Students
Greenland is a huge island in the far, far north of the world. The weather there is very harsh and cold Most kinds of rose plants come from Asia. But roses are also native to other areas including northwest Africa, Europe and the United States Many hundreds of years ago, a Native American chief named Shenandoah lived with his people in what is now the state of Virginia Plastic is a material we use every day.