Why Men Fall Out of Love: What Every Woman Needs to Understand by Michael R. FrenchThe groundbreaking book that breaks the silence of the male code.
Why do men fall out of love? It’s rarely a simple issue of attraction, sex, or money trouble. In this provocative no-holds-barred guide, Michael French brings unparalleled insight into the male psyche and reveals why so many men feel trapped, unhappy, or unfulfilled, and what women can do about it.
Based on interviews with men from all ages and walks of life this grippingly honest book illustrates why, when it comes to relationships, so many men feel “outgunned and outmatched” by women. Discover:
• The 4 relationship busters that lead couples to flounder and sink–the loss of intimacy / the quest for validation / the perfection impulse / the fading of attraction–and strategies for dealing with them head-on
• Six key reasons why men fall out of love–from issues of identity, power, and fear to stereotypes about who they really are and what they want
• The truth about men and (mis)communication–and ways for them to open up
• Three questions a woman needs to ask a man before she becomes emotionally involved
• The Relationship Audit–how couples can figure out what is driving them apart and find ways to mend their relationship
By finally bringing men’s true feelings to the surface, Michael French offers a dramatic new approach to understanding men and their hidden emotions. This guide illuminates the deeper reasons why men fall out of love and, more important, shows how relationships can be healed.
“An impressive, insightful, and completely accessible view deep into the heart’s of men and their struggle with love.”
–Joel D. Block, Ph.D., author of Naked Intimacy
“Read this brilliant book and untie the knot of life– why does love fade?”
–Susan Braudy, former editor of Ms. Magazine
Eight Reasons Women Fall Out of Love
Losing those loving feelings for your husband or boyfriend can happen just as easily to women. These are five reasons your fairy tale romance could be slipping away. It's important that a woman feels appreciated by her partner. Men are usually good at this in the beginning of a relationship when it's still new, but as the novelty ends, the attention may die down, too. We want excitement! If a relationship gets into a rut and you end up doing the same things every weekend or having sex in the same positions every time, a woman can get bored and lose interest altogether.